Right Time to Invest in Atchutapuram…. !
Land Property Investment in Vizag near SEZ will fetch solid returns in the near Future….. !!
Atchutapuram - Geographical Position :
- Atchutapuram is a mandal headquarter in Visakhapatnam district of AP, located at 42 km to south of Vizag City, along the coastline.
- Its neighbourhood areas are Kurmannapalem, Steel Plant, Parawada, Anakapalli & Yalamanchili.
- It is 18km from Steel Plant and 15km to Yalamanchili.
- It is located on 200 feet State Highway from Kurmannapalem(NH5) to Yalamanchili(NH5)
APIIC SEZ @ Atchutapuram :
Atchutapuram came up into discussion in the Year 2005, when the State Government declared an SEZ in 20,000 acres, which will be the Asia’s Biggest One, extent-wise. Already Giants like Bradix, Pilklington etc have started production there, alont with 20 other major companies like Anjaneya Alloys, Southern Online Bio, Nagarjuna Agrichem etc. APIIC has already spent around Rs.350 crores in this Multi-product SEZ for Infrastructure facilities like Roads, Drains, Underground Electicity etc. The current employment in this SEZ is around 40,000 and the estimated direct and indirect employment in the coming 5 years is 5 lakhs.
Atchutapuram - Other Major Projects between Steel Plant to Yalamanchili
- Steel Plant
- Gangavaram Port
- Simhadri NTPC – At Parawada
- BAARC – in 7000 acres near Atchutapuram
- Pharma City – Between Parawada & Lankelapalem in 2250 acres
- Tourism Project at Kondakarla AVA – Near Atchutapuram
- Hinduja Power Plant – At Vada Cheepurupalli
- Eastern Naval Base Campus – in 3000 acres at Raambilli
- Proposed International Airport – Near S.Rayavaram
- Coastal Corridor Expressway from Atchutapuram to Kakinada -170kms along the Coastline
- Maritime University in 400 acres
- The Visakhapatnam Industrial Water Supply Project – At Parawada
PCPIR – Another Mega Project by AP State Government between Atchutapuram & Kakinada :
PCPIR - Petroleum Chemicals and Petro Investment Region - Rs.3.75 Lakh Crores Worth Project :
As a part of this Project, an express highway with six lanes, a chain of ports, an international airport and three major petroleum refineries with a total capacity of 39 million tonnes are proposed. The PCPIR will be spread over 603.58 sq km, and the units in it are projected to generate employment for 12 lakh people over a period of five years. Besides the chemical, pharmaceutical, fertilizer sectors, investment will be sought in ancillary industries, housing and allied and external infrastructure. Total SA, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mittal Investment, Oil India and Gas Authority of India Limited will be the partners in the consortium
Schools & colleges in the Surroundings of Atchutapuram & Steel Plant :
Impact of AP SEZ & AP PCPIR on the growth of ATCHUTAPURAM :
Atchuthapuram will surely be the fastest growing region in Vizag due to many reasons. It will become Navi Vizag in the coming 5 years. Its Proximity to AP SEZ & AP PCPIR is the only reason for exponential growth. The employment generation at this place will be around 12 lakhs in 5-7 years time, and the private investment flow will be more than 3 lakh crores (Projections prepared by department of Economic Affairs, Govt of India).
The impact of APSEZ and APPCPIR (600 sq.km) on Atchuthapuram region development is going to be unimaginable over a period of time. Out of the world's great SEZs, AP SEZ is going to be the No. 2, next to China’s SHEN ZHEN SEZ. The Govt of India scanctioned 3 PCPIRs in India i.e, Gujarat, West Bengal and AP,. Of these three, AP PCPIR is the biggest one with Government Investment of around Rs.3.75 lakh Crores.
Increasing Demand for Housing & Lands in Atchutapuram :
The Fast Growing Atchutapuram zone demands an estimated requirement of around One Lakh Housing Units in the Coming 5 years, which is possible through private Real Estate Developers only .
A Piece of Investment in Land Property or Independent House will surely fetch solid returns in short time.
for details of a PRIME PROPERTY FOR SALE
suitable for apartments
on NAVAL BASE ROAD.